Monday, August 11, 2008

Aug 7-10

Thursday, we visited Inter-American Development Bank and learned about it.


Friday, we went to the Baltimore. First, we visited the American Visionary Art Museum, where there are many arts and some of them are related to religion. It was difficult to understand but I’m very interested. Some people did only shopping in the AVAM, and I think it was a waste of time. They missed a chance to see the great arts!! After that we took Water Taxi. The view from it was a beautiful (but water is blown…). In the evening, we saw the baseball game. To tell the truth, I don’t like any ball game. But I enjoyed the atmosphere and it was very fun!

Saturday, we traveled to the National Museum of the American Indian and the National Air & Space Museum. I especially like the latter because I’m interested in mechanics. Unfortunately, we had a little time and I couldn’t see all things in the museum. Afterwards, we went back to College Park and ate dinner with Joe. It was also very fun.

Sunday, we visited the National Museum of Natural History. There are very big gems. I think it is beautiful but too big! I prefer gemstone to gem. Because gemstone has the natural beauty! After that we went to the Washington Monument. It is a tall tower. The view from monument was very nice! We can see the White House clearly.


There were many many interesting things, so I can't write about all of them. If you want to know my experience more, I can tell you directly!

No comments: