Monday, August 4, 2008

Crab cake!


Hi, everyone!

Yesterday, we went to Alexandria and saw a lot of traditional buildings. But the most impressive thing was shopping at a candy store. There are many kinds of candy (very colorful and American taste!) and we can sample all of these! After walking, we had a crab cake for lunch. Next, we went to Georgetown by boat. In Georgetown, Joe took us to a good clothing store (In another store, every clothing is too big for me.). So I bought two T-shirts.

At night, all of us were very tired. Especially, Masahiro and Lisa. Masahiro, Lisa and I took the energy drink in Saturday night and we didn't get sleep whole night!! I think We had to take energy drink again. American energy drink is very powerful!

I have no time to write everything.
See you next post!

6 comments:

Mike said...

I wish I went to that candy store, everyone seemed to like it a lot.

Make sure from now on you only drink energy drinks in the daytime from now on or you'll never get any sleep.

Nikki said...

I told you not to drink the energy drink before you went to bed! Instead, you should drink one during the afternoon, when you are getting tired from all the walking.

Hiromi said...

What's up, Ryohei!
Your report about the energy drink in the US was interesting! But I guess sleeping well is the best way to recharge your batteries, don't you think? Hehehe.

Also, It's nice to know that you enjoyed shopping in Georgetown!

Nina Liakos said...

You should not drink those energy drinks in the evening. They contain a lot of caffeine, and they will prevent you from sleeping (as you discovered the hard way). If you are very tired, I think it is better to go to bed early and get a good night's sleep, don't you?

masahiro said...

Let's drink 'it' next time haha.

Kyoko said...

Hi! It was very nice that you couldsample all of candy. And I have never heard "CRAB CAKE"!! How interesting it is. I was very surprised. I agree with hiromi. I think you should take a lot sleep. Energy drink is too powerful!!It's very dangerous.